Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Author## Message
 Post subject: money owner
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:08 pm 

Vehicle: MPS3 mkI
Bhp: 400
lbf·ft: 0
Colour: Black Mica
2 weeks ago i rang up to pay my premium off in full as i had taken it out over a 10 month plan, there was 3 months left, then the next week another payment goes out which shouldn't have done, so i ring up straight away to ask for the refund, they said it should come through in 3-5 working days, just rang back up now, they hadn't even processed it yet, and been told its gonna be another 3-5 working days, as it seems somebody couldn't be bothered to to help send me money i was owed, there pretty dam quick to take it off you but you have to ring up to remind them twice when they owe you.

BNR3,snow stage 2 meth injection :D, 3"HTP induction, HDI GT2 PRO FMIC, jetex cb, ATP LDP, 3bar map sensor,Grimmspeed EBCS Electronic Boost Control Solenoid, forge v2 recerc, autotech HPFP, silicone return hose, silicone radiador hoses, small battery tray, stoptech drillied/slotted discs front and back, painted callipers front and back, wrapped bonnet and wing mirrors, tinted rear windows, custom side mount number plate holder, custom reupholstered seats and door cards, dipped centre console,AEM digital/analogue boost gauge-oil temp/pressure gauges, road angel jem, mio incarr cctv, built in freeview, bluetooth parrot kit, satnav, iPod connectivity, new age auto glow in the dark spider gear nob, polly ARB bushes front/rear,front whiteline strut bace, BC racing colliers, VVT

Post subject: Re: money owner
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:53 pm 

Bhp: 0
Charnocknth wrote:
2 weeks ago i rang up to pay my premium off in full as i had taken it out over a 10 month plan, there was 3 months left, then the next week another payment goes out which shouldn't have done, so i ring up straight away to ask for the refund, they said it should come through in 3-5 working days, just rang back up now, they hadn't even processed it yet, and been told its gonna be another 3-5 working days, as it seems somebody couldn't be bothered to to help send me money i was owed, there pretty dam quick to take it off you but you have to ring up to remind them twice when they owe you.

Hi Charnocknth,

Sorry to hear this!

Could you drop me a PM with your details so I can investigate what happened here?

Regards
Dan.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:45 pm 
MPSOC Member

Vehicle: MPS3 mkII
Colour: Velocity Red Metallic
Shit Nate. Let us know if they actually give you anything extra back for the trouble.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:24 pm 
MPSOC Member

Vehicle: MPS3 mkI
Colour: Black Mica
Yeah I love how the money goes straight out your bank within a few hours but takes 3-5 working days to go back in after a refund! :whistle: :whistle:

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]