Author## Message
 Post subject: Bad experience
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:22 am 
MPSOC Member

Vehicle: MPS6
Bhp: 0
lbf·ft: 0
Colour: Black Mica
Both me and my partner are now with Adrian Flux. Great for quotes and good customer service when getting your insurance.

This is where is ends...

They use a company called ULR for claims and the service my wife has experienced from them when she was hit by another driver has been nothing short of embarrassing.

Unless I am mistaken, we pay our insurance to companies so that when a claim is made they are paid to sort them out?

My wife has been a victim since day one, and has taken over 4 months to try and sort anything out and its still not sorted.

Basically my wife was hit in a carpark by a woman reversing down the wrong way, admitted fault at the scene, but then changed her mind when she spoke to insurer and father and tried to lie and blame my wife. I have supplied irrefutable evidence in my wifes favour, but her insurer keeps on saying 50/50 saying my wife was reversing when she was not. ULR have done nothing to support our case at all and do not seem to grasp the concept of evidence. I have battled and chased up but have got nowhere.

I do not recommend people use these companies unless you never want to claim anything.

Angry is not the word

Post subject: Re: Bad experience
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:41 am 
RM BIK

Vehicle: other
Bhp: 9
lbf·ft: 18
Colour: Titanium Grey Metallic
Sadly I've heard a few stories like this with Flux , and I'm with them currently. : eek2 :
So sorry you're having a nightmare Darren

100% Meth / Fully forged / ACT 6 Puc & lightweight flywheel / monlar rods / wiseco pistons / arp studs / Versatune / corksport FMIC / Garrett GTX3076 / Brock Injector seals / Autotechs / Dreadnought & Juggernaut / GT RARB / Speedline front lower struts / Speedline lateral struts / corksport front braces / corksport rear upper braces / CS side braces /H&R springs / Bilstein B8's / CS BBK / Rear EBC Yellowstuff / JBR 5mm spacers / JBR OCC / Forge V2 / AWR 80a REM / 3" DP / Jetex / 3.25" Sure intake / Sure BSD / SURE TIG / Butterfly delete / EGR blockoff / Hel brake lines / Xcarlink / kendo SSP & Bushes / Step colder NGK 0.6mm gap / Fog and Driving light HID's / MKii alloys
Build thread http://tinyurl.com/otzp6qw
Helpful threads http://tinyurl.com/kjykgbd
www.KarlAndKenny.com
AVOID TOTAL MPS viewtopic.php?f=64&t=20073

Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:57 am 
MPSOC Member

sorry to hear this Daz. might be worth a trip to citizens advise. does your insurance include legal cover? if so could you use this to take it further?

Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:41 am 
Senior

sometimes I feel like some insurers are mates, all part of some secret club, so if you have a drama they all sit down over a beer and work out how best not pay out

Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:13 pm 
MPSOC Member

Its just from the beginning weve been shafted. My lass should have got witness statements and formal confession tbh. Without them ive had to build up a pretty good case taking all the evidence into account to which they have ignored and repeated, no CCTV and no witness equals 50/50. Its a complete joke. We could take it to court, but again likely to be 50/50. Adrian Flux haven't been in the loop at all. I'm starting to wonder what exactly they actually do because we haven't heard from them at all and certainly haven't fought our corner.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:35 pm 
RM BIK

Bhp: 9
lbf·ft: 18
Adrian flux aren't an actual insurance company, they just find you the best deal with other firms. A broker in effect

100% Meth / Fully forged / ACT 6 Puc & lightweight flywheel / monlar rods / wiseco pistons / arp studs / Versatune / corksport FMIC / Garrett GTX3076 / Brock Injector seals / Autotechs / Dreadnought & Juggernaut / GT RARB / Speedline front lower struts / Speedline lateral struts / corksport front braces / corksport rear upper braces / CS side braces /H&R springs / Bilstein B8's / CS BBK / Rear EBC Yellowstuff / JBR 5mm spacers / JBR OCC / Forge V2 / AWR 80a REM / 3" DP / Jetex / 3.25" Sure intake / Sure BSD / SURE TIG / Butterfly delete / EGR blockoff / Hel brake lines / Xcarlink / kendo SSP & Bushes / Step colder NGK 0.6mm gap / Fog and Driving light HID's / MKii alloys
Build thread http://tinyurl.com/otzp6qw
Helpful threads http://tinyurl.com/kjykgbd
www.KarlAndKenny.com
AVOID TOTAL MPS viewtopic.php?f=64&t=20073

Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:02 pm 
MPSOC Member

Very true, rather the insurance company they chose for us haven't really been in the loop at all.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:02 pm 
Very sorry to hear, I'd highly recommend investing in dashcams ..

Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:41 pm 

Daz wrote:
Both me and my partner are now with Adrian Flux. Great for quotes and good customer service when getting your insurance.

This is where is ends...

They use a company called ULR for claims and the service my wife has experienced from them when she was hit by another driver has been nothing short of embarrassing.

Unless I am mistaken, we pay our insurance to companies so that when a claim is made they are paid to sort them out?

My wife has been a victim since day one, and has taken over 4 months to try and sort anything out and its still not sorted.

Basically my wife was hit in a carpark by a woman reversing down the wrong way, admitted fault at the scene, but then changed her mind when she spoke to insurer and father and tried to lie and blame my wife. I have supplied irrefutable evidence in my wifes favour, but her insurer keeps on saying 50/50 saying my wife was reversing when she was not. ULR have done nothing to support our case at all and do not seem to grasp the concept of evidence. I have battled and chased up but have got nowhere.

I do not recommend people use these companies unless you never want to claim anything.

Angry is not the word

Hi,

Sorry to hear about this.

Could I ask you to PM me the policy number? I can then investigate this for you.

Kind regards
Dan.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:31 am 
MPSOC Member

Colour: Velocity Red Metallic
My girlfriend has had nearly the same issue, not with Adrian flux but ensure, eventually as the case was about to go to court the other side dropped it and admitted fault. Insurances like to play try it on to see if yours will back down. Hopefully yours goes the same way. Good luck.

precision 5858 ewg, cp-e mani, kozmic long dp and screamer pipe, 4" HTP, cx racing pipework, mishimoto m line cooler, sp63 trans caps, cp-e and sure diff mounts, racing beats roll bars, Jetex cat back , b8's, eibach springs, HPFP, egr delete, AWR engine mounts, spec r gauges, Gaurdian angel, GFB 100% VTA, saikoumichi and kozmic catch cans.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:51 pm 
MPSOC Member

Bhp: 280
lbf·ft: 295
I'm in the middle of a claim using the same company - the other party has admitted 100% their fault, but ULR do seem to be dragging their heels rather badly at this point. I'll need to give them a call and chase things up, find out where everything stands.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:04 pm 
Scottish Rep

Vehicle: MPS3 mkII
DaveEdin wrote:
I'm in the middle of a claim using the same company - the other party has admitted 100% their fault, but ULR do seem to be dragging their heels rather badly at this point. I'll need to give them a call and chase things up, find out where everything stands.

Wats the claim for Dave u not had a bump have u??
They would just rite your car off if u have......they wouldn't be able to afford all that pipe work for your intercooler lol... :whistle: :thumbs:

J-TUNED,Autotech HPFP,cobb v3,cobb REM,TIP,JBR 3" tru widepath intake,Kinugawa banjo bolt,2nd de cat,ultimate racing cat back,NGK spark plugs,HR springs on koni strt, ,Powerflex ARB bushes front+back,MPS mud flaps,GFB BOV, spamface ssp,HDi FMIC,catless DP, cobb 3 port EBCS, bnrs3,3 bar map sensor an harness,JBR egr block off plate,couple struts and braces,sure anchors,south bend stage 3 clutch,stoptech brakes all round..front and rear lips and side skirts,rear spoiler extension,front eyelids,flat bottom steering wheel,carbon fibre scoop,JBR drivers side engine mount,Sure Transmission Mount,JBR RARB,Damond OCC,valve cover breather,
CANT ADD REST AS NO MORE ROOM

Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:10 pm 
MPSOC Member

Bhp: 280
lbf·ft: 295
Domino's driver (who'd been driving 7 weeks) decided that since her brakes didn't stop her on the ice, my rear bumper would do.

2 new exhaust surrounds, and some bumper finessing required to resolve. They've admitted fault entirely though so hoping for plain sailing...
If they were to write it off I'd expect the scrap value from all the piping would buy me another MPS by itself :wink:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:42 pm 

Bhp: 300
There is no point, I got hit in my last car on a round about, had my kid and wife in the car at the time and he was by him self. Any way went to court and the judge said my wife is not a witness. Any way the guy lied all about what happened and he won the case. The only way now days is to fit a camera front and back of the car. Wish I had one then so I could see his face once he lied through his face, and also his lawyer to.

The other party knows this, so they will also have 50/50 chance of winning if you take it to court and if you don't they won't or should not take it any more.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:54 am 
MPSOC Member

The fact of the matter is that the woman who reversed into my wife admitted liability at the scene, but my wife never got a written statement. One photo to show the damage. My wife asked for her insurance details after the lady admitted fault, but she never ask for my wifes as it was clear cut. My wife got a phonecall from the ladies father shortly after asking if he could repair the cars at a local garage without insurance, but my wife had already contacted the ladies insurance. He then proceeded to tell my wife she was reversing too (he wasn't there) and my wife made it very clear she was stationary and his daughter reversed into her (with my daughter in the back as well).

So her insurance said 50/50 originally, then changed it to my wife reversed into her, then back to 50/50 and now to 'bear own losses' as the other lady has no intention of claiming for the damage to her vehicle as there was hardly anything, whereas theres a grands worth of damage to my wifes.

I am livid at the whole situation and ULR haven't done anything in our favour at all. Just to top things off we received a letter yesterday to acknowledge that they are acting on our behalf after nearly 4 months ffs!!!

Dan PM'd

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next