Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

On a scale of 1 to 10, (1 = terrible, 10 = excellent) please rate your experience with Adrian Flux
1 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
2 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
3 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
4 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
5 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
6 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
7 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
8 21%  21%  [ 3 ]
9 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
10 29%  29%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 14

Author## Message
 Post subject: Adrian Flux Customer Feedback
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:00 pm 
Founder

Vehicle: Bishi
Bhp: 176
lbf·ft: 295
Please vote in the poll if you have transacted with Adrian Flux. Also please leave a one line comment summing up your experience. If you'd like to leave a longer comment please summarize here and link to a longer version.

Post subject: Re: Adrian Flux Customer Feedback
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:47 pm 
MPSOC Member

Vehicle: MPS3 mkII
Bhp: 0
lbf·ft: 0
Colour: Black Mica
Good quote but their charges are horrendous and even charged me for a policy start date change when the policy hadn't even begun!!!

** Warning this post may contain sarcasm and/or banter.......it's your decision to get upset about it **

Post Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:58 pm 
MPSOC Member

Vehicle: MPS6
Bhp: 256
Colour: Titanium Grey Metallic
Quoted me £20 cheaper then last year but the up side really was the excess is only £150. And unlimited milage perfect for me. 8/10

2nd decat/mtec brake discs/yellow stuff pads all round/hel braided brake lines/dot 5.1 fluid/millers oils throughout/corksport diff and gearbox mounts RX8 alloys black with uniroyal rain sport 3/ fibreglass front grill in black. Gfb response with whistle trumpet/ Interior, boot and footwell led kit. Cobb v3 ordered from new age autos.

Future mods::: Exhaust, intake and cs hpfp internals.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:37 pm 
MPSOC Member

Superb customer service and very good prices. I have a number of family through yourselves now which offers an even better discount.

thumbs up from me

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:15 am 
Senior

Bhp: 256
lbf·ft: 280
Just gone with these guys, the mid-term change charges do sound a little high, not sure much they enforce those but hopefully I'll not need to change anything. Price was much cheaper than I could get anywhere else, just shy of £390 for me and the wife so I'm very happy.

AXA wanted £495 on renewal before I'd even declared the intake.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:05 pm 
MPSOC Member

Can anybody tell me if flux charge for adding mods to your policy?

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:45 pm 
MPSOC Member

mikie22 wrote:
Can anybody tell me if flux charge for adding mods to your policy?

Yep most probably plus and admin fee for the privilege too

** Warning this post may contain sarcasm and/or banter.......it's your decision to get upset about it **

Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:11 am 

Bhp: 271
lbf·ft: 270
Colour: Aluminium Silver Metallic
They have always been competitively priced for me and the service on the phone is always good, BUT the admin fees are too much and the renewal quotes are normally an absolute joke.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:14 am 
MPSOC Member

Colour: Titanium Grey Metallic
I'd loved to have stayed with flux as I'd used them for years but for the last three years they have been roily double admiral for me... Lack of multi policies also a negative for me .... Sorry.

Black summer rims, 5mm spacers,Gen2 black winter rims,tints,skoob lip,bonnet stripes, black roof,Forge Recirc,Cobb SRI, CS TIP,Braces, Catchcan, big Brake conversion, and Airbox, Speedline braces,GT Spec modded braces,Jetex decat back, sportscatted downpipe,Grimspeed boost solenoid,HPFP Internals,Sure diff mounts,REM & sidemounts, Stoptech discs,2007 cold pipe,Ported intake & gasket, EGR delete,Whiteline arb,Dashawk,Leds,MS stuff,Boost tubes,ETS TMIC,Samcos,Bilstein B8s, H&R springs, BBR Hybrid Turbo and tuned by BBR GTi

Post Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:22 pm 
Non Member

Always been with admiral since I passed my test (2006) this is the only year I've had to move after getting a £800+ renewal (with multi car) with no extras.

Adrian flux got it down to around £480 but with full euro cover, key protection and no claims protection also. Only downside is the policy is with equity redstar who dont have a great rep when it comes down to the nitty gritty, but then do any insurance companies?

Oh I also used these guys many moons ago when I used to ride a little 125 scoter in my college days and we're the cheapest then so I've had good experiences so far and the customer service is ok too (so far).

Post Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:53 pm 
Senior

Colour: Moist Silver Metallic
Good so far. Cheeper to insure with all mods declared than other places without any declared. And one of the only companies to include driving any other viechle 3rd party which is a usefull extra.

However i have heard that adding or changing mods can be a pain, even if the premium isnt affected there is a 25pound "admin" fee. Iv Not yet changed anything to find out though.

But no complaints so far :thumbs:

Gtx2867R Turbo, RX8 Seats, Bilstein B8 Dampers, H&R -35mm Springs, HDI GT2 FMIC, Whiteline 24mm Rear ARB, AWR 70d REM, CPE & Sure Rear Diff Mounts, Spam SSP, HTP 3" Intake, Forge v2 Recirc, Long Downpipe, R-Spec Boost Gauge, Cobb Ap V2, Autotech Hpfp, Cobb 3 Port BCS, 3bar MAP Sensor, EGR Block Off, Throttle Body Coolant Bypass, JBR TIG's, VTCS Removal, DIY intake porting, Toyota Injector Seals. DJJUT Tune!

Farmer Chris Build Thread --> http://mpsowners.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=16911

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:27 pm 

FarmerChris wrote:
Good so far. Cheeper to insure with all mods declared than other places without any declared. And one of the only companies to include driving any other viechle 3rd party which is a usefull extra.

However i have heard that adding or changing mods can be a pain, even if the premium isnt affected there is a 25pound "admin" fee. Iv Not yet changed anything to find out though.

Hi,

Just to confirm, on the large majority of our modified schemes, there is no charge to add cosmetic modifications (As long as you are already on a modified policy, ie. the vehicle is already modified)

The only time you will really see a charge is if the performance is affected where there will be a loading dependant on the BHP increase.

I hope this helps?

Kind regards
Dan

Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:54 pm 
Senior

Colour: Moist Silver Metallic
Thats great news dan. Im looking to change my wheels soon so thats reassuring :thumbs:

Gtx2867R Turbo, RX8 Seats, Bilstein B8 Dampers, H&R -35mm Springs, HDI GT2 FMIC, Whiteline 24mm Rear ARB, AWR 70d REM, CPE & Sure Rear Diff Mounts, Spam SSP, HTP 3" Intake, Forge v2 Recirc, Long Downpipe, R-Spec Boost Gauge, Cobb Ap V2, Autotech Hpfp, Cobb 3 Port BCS, 3bar MAP Sensor, EGR Block Off, Throttle Body Coolant Bypass, JBR TIG's, VTCS Removal, DIY intake porting, Toyota Injector Seals. DJJUT Tune!

Farmer Chris Build Thread --> http://mpsowners.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=16911

Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:11 pm 
Senior

Vehicle: MPS3 mkI aero
Can't fault Adrian flux so far! They were cheaper than everyone else!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:26 pm 

Vehicle: MPS3 mkI aero
Bhp: 300
lbf·ft: 322
Colour: Sunlight Silver Metallic
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX wrote:
FarmerChris wrote:

Hi,

Just to confirm, on the large majority of our modified schemes, there is no charge to add cosmetic modifications (As long as you are already on a modified policy, ie. the vehicle is already modified)

The only time you will really see a charge is if the performance is affected where there will be a loading dependant on the BHP increase.

I hope this helps?

Kind regards
Dan

Would this be based on a presumed increase of the part? and would it be an additional premium by the insurer or / and a broker charge?

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next